Coconut milk for Hair loss treatment
- When it comes to taking care of your hair, coconut provides a host of ingredients that naturally condition and promote hair growth. Milk coconut contains protein, essential fatty acids and minerals such as potassium and iron use regularly can reduce hair breakage. Coconut oil also has the same rich ingredients and it helps make hair stronger right of the root, through the shaft to the tip. Regular use of this oil for massaging the scalp has a protective effect against hair loss.
- Grate coconut and squeeze out milk mixing with a little water. Apply this to the precise you notice thinning or balding area. Leave overnight and in the morning, rinse with water.
Egg remedy for hair loss treatment
- Eggs are another rich source of sulphur, it also contains lot of protein and minerals such as selenium, phosphorus, iron and zinc and iodine. This makes it an excellent promoter of hair regrowth especially when combined with olive oil.
- Take the white of one egg and mix in a teaspoon of olive oil. Beat to give a paste-like consistency and apply to the entire scalp and hair. Keep it on for about 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse with cool water and a mild shampoo.
Hair Loss treatment with Amla & Lemon
- Natural home remedy for hair loss cure using Indian gooseberry (Amla) and lemon juice:
- Cut and de-seed an Indian gooseberry (Amla), ground it to a fine paste. Press this paste on a sieve and extract juice out of it.
- Add 3 tablespoon of lemon juice to extracted juice of Amla.
- Mix well, apply this on the scalp.
- Leave it for 30 min, rinse off with normal water.
Home remedy for Hair Loss
- Long known as a natural hair color and conditioner in Asian countries, henna has a major role to play in strengthening the hair part. When combined with mustard oil, it works even better.
- Take about 250 ml of mustard oil in a tin, add about 60 grams of henna leaves washed and dried. Boil the mixture until the leaves become completely burned, and then filter the oil using a muslin cloth. Cool and store the oil in an airtight container and use it to massage the hair on a regular basis.
- Some people also use a pack of hair renewal which consists of 1 cup of henna powder mixed greens with half a cup of curd. Apply this to the hair and let it dry, then wash with cold water and a mild shampoo.
Onion and garlic for Hair Loss treatment
- The elemental sulphur increases the production of collagen, which in turn helps hair growth. Onion and garlic are rich in sulphur, which is why they have been used in traditional medicine for hair regrowth.
- Chop the onion into small pieces and squeeze the juice. Apply on the scalp and leave it for about 15 minutes, then rinse with a mild shampoo. Crush a few cloves of garlic, add a little coconut oil and boil for a few minutes. When the mixture cools to feel warm to the touch, apply on the scalp with a little massaging action. Repeat this treatment two to three times per week for best results.