10 foods that can help you lose weight
Diet food 1 : Cinnamon
- Losing weight is not only to reduce food intake and cutting things out of your diet. There are some foods that you can add to your diet that can help with and potentially accelerate weight loss.
Diet food 1 : Cinnamon
- Cinnamon is a wonderful spice when it comes to boosting your wellbeing as it has many health properties - giving .
- In terms of weight loss, it's all to do with the control of the insulin spikes after meals , which is to make you feel hungry .
- And you do not need to get a lot of stuff to get benefits , studies have shown that just one teaspoon of cinnamon fourth day can lower blood sugar, cholesterol and triglycerides.
- For your contribution or sprinkle cinnamon on your cereal , or perhaps mix with your morning coffee .
Diet Meal 2: Chili peppers
- Add some heat to your diet can give you a boost weight loss.
- Studies show that having a spicy start to your morning, eating peppers as part of your breakfast you can opt for a smaller meal.
- Apparently this is down to capsaicin found in peppers and red peppers that has appetite suppressant properties.
- Granted - chillies are not the easiest of items to face as your morning meal but how about as part of a spicy egg white omelette or stirred into scrambled eggs for a shot foot spicy weight loss.
Diet food 3: Grapefruit
- We have all heard of the grapefruit diet , but you do not have to live on a diet of grapefruit alone to lose weight.
- It was found that eating half a grapefruit before each meal or drinking a serving of the juice three times a day can help you lose pounds .
- The magic ingredient is the fruit of the phytochemicals and their effect of reducing insulin levels which stimulates your body to convert calories into energy rather than stored as fat soft .
Diet Meal 4: Salad
- Eating a low-calorie salad before your main meal can help you lose weight and make sure you get the recommended daily intake of vegetables.
- And it is not rocket science to know how it works for weight loss, the key is the volume of a salad, which makes you feel too full to pig when it comes to your main meal.
- You must make sure not to drown in a fat dressing - a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar makes the perfect healthy accompaniment to a fresh salad.
Diet Drink 5: fennel tea
- Again fennel tea is a food that has a list of health giving benefits, it is packed with good levels of potassium, magnesium and calcium as well as vitamins B and C.
- But when it comes to the issue of weight loss fennel had a double benefit: working both as an appetite suppressant and metabolism booster which really are both useful if you are trying to lose weight.
- Fennel tea is widely available in supermarkets to add to your daily diet to ward off cravings and increase your fuel consumption.
Diet DRINK 6: Green Tea
- Another powerful brew - green tea really has a multitude of benefits for the health and well-being.
- And if you are fit, it's perfect for any pre-workout drink, it was found to increase endurance by as much as 24 percent, allowing you to exercise longer and burn more calories.
- But with regard to boosting your weight loss, a study by the Journal of Nutrition, drinking five cups of green tea a day can help you lose twice as much weight over where we want to lose more - in the middle.
Diet meals 7: Dark chocolate
- Chocolate granted is not low in calories or fat, but dark chocolate has two major dietary positives that can lead to weight loss long term.
- First, it is quite difficult to munch massive amounts of good quality dark chocolate over the substance of milk. Secondly, dark chocolate is rich in antioxidants that promote health.
- In terms of a weapon in your arsenal of weight loss, you can use dark chocolate as a way to curb sweet cravings, some small squares to quell a full on excessive consumption of chocolate is well worth the modest calorie intake .
Diet meals 8: Quinoa
- Pronounced "Keen-wah ', quinoa is known as the" mother grain "by the ancient Peruvians.
- Quinoa is good for weight loss because it has the power to make you feel full longer because of its high protein content.
- In addition, carbohydrates are present in the grain are released slowly into the body so you do not get that rush of energy after eating quinoa as you would with other foods such as white rice or pasta .
- You can eat raw quinoa, but we believe it is best when it is cooked in a similar way to rice or couscous.
Diet meals 9: Lentils
- Lentils are an excellent food weight loss because they have the power to really satisfy your hunger without packing your body with loads of calories and fat - this is often why lentils feature heavily as a meat substitute - they can make you feel as if you had a meat dish, less calories and saturated fat that come with eating meat. Again like celery, lentils are full of fiber and foliage and give you the feeling of being full, they are great for digestion and healthy cell growth.
Diet meals 10: Celery
- Rate celery as well as weight loss you can actually end up burning more calories eating your body will take the power consumption. But in no way does it make celery low in nutritional value, super-packed with fiber (great for digestion) and foliate (the essential nutrient for the care and production of new cells in the body). Take your dose of celery ensuring it is presented in a salad before a meal to accompany your lunch or as a healthy snack when you want to satisfy that "grazing" envy.