What is yoga , in really?
- Woman with swan
- It says in the Bible : " Be still and know that I am God . " In these few words is the key to the science of Yoga . This ancient spiritual science offers a direct means of dissipating the natural turbulence of thought and bustle of bodies that keep us from what we really are.
- Ordinarily our consciousness and energies are directed outward to the things of this world that we perceive through our five senses limited instruments. Because human reason must be based on incomplete and often misleading information provided by the physical senses , we must learn to exploit deeper levels of consciousness and subtle , if we want to solve the puzzles of life - Who am I ? Why am I here ? How can I realize the truth ?
- Yoga is a simple process to reverse the outward flow of energy and ordinary consciousness so that the mind becomes a dynamic center of the direct perception does not depend on fallible senses, but can actually live truth.
- By practicing yoga step by step methods take anything for granted for emotional reasons or blind faith that we get to know our oneness with the infinite intelligence , power, and joy that gives life to all and is the essence of our own self.
- In past centuries the most superior yoga techniques have been misunderstood or applied , due to the limited knowledge of the humanity of the forces that drive the universe. But today , scientific research is rapidly changing the way we perceive ourselves and the world. The materialist conception of traditional life disappeared with the discovery that matter and energy are essentially one : every existing substance can be reduced to a model or a form of energy that interacts and interconnections with other forms . Some of the most famous physicists now go further by identifying the fundamental realization that ground of all being. Thus modern science confirms the ancient principles of yoga, claiming that the unit exists in the universe.
- The word yoga itself means " union" of individual consciousness or soul with the Universal Consciousness or Spirit. Although many people think that yoga as physical exercises - asanas or postures that have gained popularity in recent decades - it is in fact only the most superficial aspect of this profound science to unfold the infinite potential the human mind and soul.